Currently there is no vocabulary for describing job vacancies so this is a rough draft of one.
This is currently in use on http://data.ox.ac.uk
PREFIX vacancy: <http://purl.org/openorg/vacancy/>
Useful External Predicates
- rdfs:label - the vacancy title, eg "Web Developer"
- dcterms:description - the description of the job as listed on the web page, eg "We are looking for a PHP developer who..."
- dcterms:created - the date that the entry in the graph was created?
- oo:contact - the person to contact if interested about the job, including telephone/email etc
- vacancy:employer - eg "University of Oxford"
- vacancy:organizationPart - which department within the employer has the vacancy, eg "Computing Services"
- vacancy:availableOnline - boolean flag saying whether the job listing is online/if it is still available online
- vacancy:open - boolean flag saying whether you can still apply for the job (necessary in case of a missing "applicationClosingDate" predicate)
Hopefully these are self-explanatory.
- Type of employment:
- full time
- part time
- maternity/paternity cover
- fixed contract?
- salary, hourly pay
- benefit (eg. health cover, holidays etc.)
- interview period